The Airlangga Centre for Health Policy (ACeHAP) is a multidisciplinary research group with various collaborators from diverse scientific backgrounds. ACeHAP conducts quantitative, qualitative and mixed-design research on political process of health policy & social and psychological determinants of health policy.
ACeHAP conducts quantitative, qualitative and mixed-design research on political process of health policy, economic, social and psychological determinants of health policy.
ACeHAP aims to provide high-quality research findings that support evidence-based health policy, both in the context of communicable disease prevention and mental health. We are committed to deliver better health outcomes, both in local and national level. We also embrace Open Science practice in our research by making all our research pre-registered and all of our study materials (raw data, design, pre-prints, etc) available publicly.
- Do Justice and Trust Affect Acceptability of Indonesian Social Health Insurance Policy? A cross-sectional survey of laypeople and healthcare workers
- Protecting those who care: The characteristics of occupational Tuberculosis risk in health care workers
- Ideological preference and political behaviour: A case study of Indonesia 2019 presidential election
- Health Issue on Political Campaign: Case Study on East Java Governoor Election 2018
Other resources from Health Policy and Systems Research
- Synthesis resources
Policy briefs, research summaries, briefing notes, and systematic reviews
- Teaching and training resources
Short and distance-learning courses, tutorial material, and searchable databases
- Qualitative Data Management
- Qualitative Data Analysis