- Hosting Service Unit: The Airlangga Centre for Health Policy Research Group
- Program Contact: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.acehap.org
- Interests/Areas of Study: Public health; Humanities; Library Information Science; Communications; Information Technology; Policy Analysis; Gender studies
- Citizenship: Indonesian Citizen
- Application Period: Annually
- Compensation: 3,000,000 IDR / per research title
- Academic Credit: ACEHAP does not provide academic credit, but you may arrange to receive credit with your school in advance.
- Program Duration: Up to six months
- Qualifications: Currently enrolled (at least in 5th semester from undergraduate) or recently graduated undergraduate or graduate students.
- Submission Deadline: 14 February 2022 (Ext.)
ACEHAP Junior Fellowship Program is an annual research internship program that enables undergraduate and graduate students to experience working as researchers in a young passionate research group in the health system and policy research. Mentored by the researcher in the ACEHAP, fellows are exposed to a series of experiences in conducting mini-research: building research proposals, seeking research funding, conducting data collection, analyzing and synthesizing research findings, and communicating science to the general population. No previous experience is necessary, but fellowships are competitive and brilliant research ideas are usually desired. Selections are based on academic achievement, reference calls, and an interview with a selection official.
This year fellowship is affiliated with the This Is Public Health project, “Science communication campaign for immunizing the public against the misinformation of the COVID-19 vaccination”. This project focuses on increasing the knowledge and awareness of the Coronavirus vaccination. As a research group that commonly works with science communication, fellows will translate the existing robust scientific papers related to the Coronavirus vaccination into accessible language for laypersons.
Fellows will be allowed to conduct their research under the mentoring of ACEHAP researchers. Upon completing their research, fellows work closely with the mentor to plan and present their research. A grant from the ACEHAP supports the Junior Fellows Program. The ACEHAP Junior Fellows Program offers a six months virtual internship for undergraduate and graduate students. It will be started by the end of January 2022 to July 2022.
Applicants need to submit a motivation letter describing why ACEHAP should select this candidate and what research idea (one page including title, introduction, research questions, method, and timeline in English/Indonesian) they will bring up and CV (Curriculum Vitae).
Please send the motivation letter and current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject application for Junior Fellowship Program 2022. Letters of recommendation are not required for this application. After completing the selection process, those selected will be provided with detailed information on reporting for their fellowship.
ACEHAP is an inclusive research group. Women, minorities, and persons with disabilities who meet eligibility requirements are strongly encouraged to apply.
Material and Media: